Sunday 5 September 2010

Bristol!

For mine and my boyfriend's first anniversary together we had a one night stay in Bristol which was absolutely lovely - we went shopping in Cabot Circus, Coal Grill & Bar for dinner and went to Bristol Zoo. The weather was perfect too, so sunny!

So here I am in Cabot Circus, wearing a top from River Island, leggings from Topshop, shoes from Primark, bag from Primark and bomber jacket again from Primark, after our meal at Coal.


I spotted this watch on the first day we went shopping in Urban Outfitters and could not stop thinking about it, I think I went back in to look at it about three times. So on the last day I handed over my £24.00 (in debit card shaped form) and walked out very happy with a lovely brown leather vintage-inspired watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment