Saturday 6 August 2011

my make-up must-haves



1. Naked Palette, Urban Decay - the only palette I need. 12 shades of nude, gold, brown and grey allow me to create natural daytime looks, summery bronzed looks and smoky night looks.

2. Solar Powder, Soap & Glory - two shades of bronze in one cute compact so I can adjust my level of bronze depending on my tan.

3. Perfect Light, No.7 - you get loads of this loose powder and the packaging ensures there's no accidental spillages.

4. Almost Makeup SPF 15, Clinique - my skin tans easily so this tinted moisturiser means I can blend it into my skin all year round.

5. Touche Eclat, Yves Saint Laurent - this wonder concealer is truly the best you'll get for seamlessly covering blemishes and making you look wide awake. One sells every ten seconds, and now there's six new shades.

6. MasterpieceMax, Maxfactor - I love the brush of this mascara as it seperates my eyelashes and coats them with non-clumpy intense black.

7. 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil, Urban Decay - this eyeliner is so smooth and stays put for hours on end.

8. Liquid eyeliner, Barry M - I've stuck by this for years as it's so cheap but the little pot lasts for ages and the felt-tip style brush allows no-fuss application.

9. Eye Bright, Benefit - I use a smudge in the inner corners of my eyes for a cheeky lift when I'm looking tired.

10. High Beam, Benefit - This luminescent pale pink cream creates a dewy glow when applied to the cheekbones and browbones.

11. Lipstick, Mac - my friend bought me this in the shade 'Russian Red' and Mac now holds the best lipstick title for me. Smooth, creamy, intense colour... I'm planning which shade to get next.

12. Lipcote - I wouldn't dare wear lipstick without this. It makes it stay in place for hours and is completely 'kissproof'!

No comments:

Post a Comment