Thursday 5 January 2012

bag grief

You know when you have an idea of something in your head, you know exactly what you want and how it will look and what it is? This is how I felt about this bag:

Black leather, gold studs, perfect size. A few days ago I mentioned these bag cravings to my mum and was so happy to find exactly what I wanted (the above bag) today on the Urban Oufitters website. This online exclusive black studded leather shopper was not only exactly what I had in mind, but it was reduced from £138 to £40!!! Popped it in my basket before dinner and after I was just deciding what other sale items to get, and refreshed the page to find it had SOLD.OUT. May this be a lesson to you all so that none of you ever have to suffer my bag anguish.
RIP dream bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment