Wednesday 26 October 2011

lace, owls and dinner

As I'm in London for the week, I took a trip to Covent Garden today for a long-awaited trip to the Sass & Belle shop, a catch up with Steff and a meal at Pizza Express with Chris. The weather's so temperamental at the moment, yesterday I went out in a jumperdress and was freezing cold one minute and boiling hot the next. My favourite winters are ones where the sky stays clear and you get that lovely winter sun, which is how it's been recently, so I shouldn't complain too much.
Today I wore:



White lace playsuit, Urban Outfitters
Fitted black cardigan (just seen), H&M
Trench coat, New Look
Tights, Marks & Spencer
Rust red suede brogues, New Look
Doctor's bag, Topshop

And here is my lovely owl cushion (14.99)! I chose the 'Grey owl' as I thought the mix of fabric prints and colours were more easy on the eye than the others, although 'Wise' and 'Ditsy' owls were close seconds. The Sass & Belle shop in Covent Garden is wonderful, like a magical emporium full to the brim with tealight holders, cushions, floral garlands, bunting and other cute bits and bobs. If you haven't heard of Sass & Belle before, you can check out their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment