Wednesday 3 August 2011

my birthday

On the 31st July I celebrated my 20th birthday. My lovely boyfriend Chris made sure I had an amazing day, bringing me some beautiful presents including a gorgeous bouquet, before taking me to a spa for some relaxing hydrotherapy and for a meal at an Italian restaurant, and we also popped in to Pitcher & Piano for a couple of cocktails.
The day after, I had my friends round for a garden party and drinks before heading out into town. Below is a picture of (from left) Camilla, in a pretty pleat-sleeved top from H&M, Annabelle, in a ruffle-front dress from Lovestruck, Chris, me, and Gemma, in a lace bodycon dress from River Island. I'm loving our pink and nude tones and lace, ruffle and pleat details.
I received a cute Accesorize heart lace vest and brief set from Laura which I absolutely love, and some vintage-style earrings with red gemstones from Sophie, which I'll post a picture of me wearing soon. My birthday party outfits were comprised of a Zara cream cap-sleeved blouse teamed with H&M soft pink beaded culottes for the daytime and H&M camel waterfall frill dress for the evening. I finished my look off with a spritz of my new signature fragrance - D&G 3 L'Impératrice - a fresh floral and exotic fruit fragrance that is perfect for summer.
I had such an amazing birthday so thank you to everyone for their birthday wishes and who came to celebrate it with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment