Tuesday 16 August 2011

raspberry sorbet



Today I'm wearing:

Top, H&M
Black & white striped cardigan, Topshop
Jamie jeans, Topshop
Grey boat shoes, Primark
Black handbag, Accessorize

Topshop is my go-to for jeans, and their Jamie and Baxter styles are my favourites. I recently bought a pair of black Baxters, which are a skinny/straight fit and sit on the hips. Jamies are a skinny fit and they sit in between the waist and hips so they comfortably stay in place throughout the day. I have another pair of Jamies in an indigo blue wash (I wore them a few posts ago), and they are my favourite pair as the colour's smart and can be worn with anything. I bought this pair in a raspberry sorbet shade in the Topshop sale after Christmas for just £15! I remember them being a bit of an impulse buy but I'm glad I got them before the popularity of coloured jeans meant they were reinvented in different shades for summer and put back up to full price. I love the Primark boat shoes too, I bought them a couple of years ago (and a light blue pair) and they're still going strong - so comfy and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment