Monday 26 December 2011

happy christmas!

Or rather, happy boxing day! No post yesterday as I needed a day off from everything to prepare myself for working today. Two things I can't get my head around: people queueing/waiting outside shops for them to open, and the Next sale which starts at 6 a.m. What is so incredible in Next that people will get up before the crack of dawn for, the day after Christmas?!
I had such a lovely day yesterday, it was so nice to just relax and eat non-stop and not feel remotely guilty about it. I got some amazing presents too, including some great books, skincare and cosmetics, which I'll be reviewing/sharing over the next few posts.



Precious Christmas, photographed by Giampaolo Sgura for Vogue Gioiello December 2010, fashion edited by Giovanna Battaglia via fashiongonerogue

Obviously yesterday I looked exactly like Cato Van Ee in the above photos... I love the styling - glamorous, cosy, playful - and check out that red ribbon neck bow, there's no excuse not to recycle your Christmas wrapping now!

No comments:

Post a Comment