Friday 9 December 2011

London: Day 5

The title to this post is a little bit of a lie as I spent most of the day in Norwich, and on trains. The reason for this being that I was invited to the world's first in-store Benefit Boutique at Norwich Debenhams. I would really love to share my day with you now but as I'm traveling back to Devon tomorrow for Christmas, I really need to pack and get an early night. So on that note, I'm afraid I will have to leave you in suspense, but prepare for a juicy post tomorrow!

I wore:

Horseshoe-print playsuit - Urban Outfitters
Cream jumper - New Look
Coat - H&M
Faux fur stole - H&M
Tights - Marks & Spencers
Patent brogues - New Look
Doctors bag - Topshop

I made a Facebook page today for my blog so please 'like' it if you enjoy reading my blog https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fabric-Religion/287286344641505#!/pages/Fabric-Religion/287286344641505
Also, if you didn't know I have Twitter, I am @laraspiller

No comments:

Post a Comment