Tuesday 6 December 2011

London: Day 1 and 2

I've finally finished what has been a very busy and stressful term, so I came to London on Sunday evening to spend a few days with Chris before I return to Devon to spend Christmas with my family. I've got loads to blog about and lots of free time now so stay tuned!
Day 1: Yesterday Chris and I went to Oxford Street for some Christmas shopping which was very productive and surprisingly not stressful, probably because we went between 4-9pm, the best time to go in my opinion, as it's not heaving and the Christmas lights look wonderful. We spent ages in Selfridges, marveling at the Spymaster and Muji sections.

I wore:

Trenchcoat - New Look
Sparkly jumper - H&M
Jeggings - Topshop
Aviator wedge boots - New Look
Doctors bag - Topshop

The boots are one of my most recent purchases and I think they're so perfect for winter with their wedge heels, nice thick grippy soles and warming sheepskin.

New Look, £27.99

I also bought the jumper fairly recently and I wear it about once a week as it's so easy to wear - with leggings, jeggings, jeans, shorts and tights, under a coat, over a shirt... and it's a nice muted gold brown with multicoloured flecks and metallic thread for seasonal sparkle.

Day 2: I only ventured out of the house for about an hour to pick up some bits and bobs and go in search for Barry M's Green Glitter Nail Paint - it's one of those things where the more I can't find it, the more I want it! I've also just seen Barry M's released a new crackle varnish, Croc Nail Effects, which I'll have to buy when I see it - nail art cheats, yes please.

Barry M Nail Paint in Green Glitter, £2.99

Today I wore:

Grey long-sleeved top - H&M
Leopard faux fur coat - River Island
Jamie skinny jeans - Topshop
Suede brogues - New Look
Doctors bag - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment