Wednesday 7 December 2011

London: Day 3

Today I met up with Steff for the last catch-up of 2011. We went to the Design Postgraduate Show at London College of Communication, which is packed full of innovative work by MA Graphic Design, MA Graphic Branding & Identity and Visual Communication students, amongst others, then headed to my favourite eatery Wasabi.

I wore:
White lace playsuit - Urban Outfitters
Belt - Primark
Leopard faux fur coat - River Island
Tights - Marks & Spencers
Patent brogues - New Look
Doctors bag - Topshop

After the show, we headed to Oxford Street for Topshopping (during which Steff made a slightly inappropriate, slightly too loud comment about a man directly in front of us, who we then realised was Sir Philip Green... oops). I finally found the Barry M Nail Paint in Green Glitter which I posted about yesterday, so I picked one up, as well as Red Glitter and the new Croc Nail Effects in Black - I'll post some pictures when I've tried them out, maybe a tacky festive red and green glitter design?!


No comments:

Post a Comment