Tuesday 13 December 2011

winter blooms



Today, I brightened up my metallic H&M jumper using my floral Topshop leggings that I picked up in the sale a couple of years ago. The jumper has multicoloured threads sewn in, which are the same kinds of hues as the leggings. I paired this look with black Hunter wellington boots, my New Look trenchcoat and Topshop doctors bag. (I don't know what's going on with my hand in the above picture, I think I was trying to show my dad how to work the camera on my phone)
I love it when an old item comes into fashion again, or is translated in a new way; it makes my compulsive hoarding seem somewhat justified!


Winter florals seen on the Autumn / Winter 2011 catwalks:


Jonathan Saunders, Jil Sander


Givenchy, Erdem


Kenzo, Mary Katrantzou


Lanvin

images from GoRunway via vogue.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment