Thursday 8 December 2011

London: Day 4

Today, Chris and I went to Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park, which was amazing. If I wasn't in the Christmas spirit before, I certainly am now. Mulled wine, hog roast, 'christmas dinner in a bap', Angel Market... it's so nice just to wander around and look at the craft stalls or go on a ride. We went on the big wheel which I found pretty scary but it had an amazing view, and we went to see Zippo's Cirque Extreme - so so good and well worth the money.


I wore:
Cream jumper dress - F&F at Tesco
Belt - Primark
Leopard faux fur coat - River Island
Tights - Marks & Spencers
Patent brogues - New Look
Leather bag - Topshop

I also tried out my new Barry M Nail Paint in Red Glitter which is lovely and festive, this picture doesn't do it justice as it's really sparkly in the light. I did find it quite difficult to apply though compared to the other Nail Paints, I had to dip the brush back into the pot for each nail - maybe because it's more glitter than varnish it dries quicker? I had to apply about two thick coats, and needed to make sure they were even to avoid gaps in the glitter. It has also chipped slightly at the ends even though I only applied it today which is a bit disappointing, but on the plus side, touch ups will be easy as you won't be able to notice because of the texture. Overall, I love the effect but it isn't something I'd use if I was in a rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment